Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Change is sometimes so constant that you don't even realize it is happening . . .

I have always been the type of person that needs to come to terms with things in my own time. Regardless of other's opinions and how right they may be about a certain topic or situation . . . I always needed to figure it out for myself . . . to come to my own conclusions.

It would seem that has been happening in big ways in my life lately . . . I have been coming to my own conclusions . . . in my own time.

Last night was real.

Last night has the potential to be a catalyst of much needed change . . . but it has only the potential . . . I need to produce the follow through.

It has not even been 24 hours . . . and I already feel like I am seriously lacking some follow through.

Maybe if I remember . . . remember that this isn't about me . . . the follow through will arrive right in time.

Crazy logic? I am sure it is . . . but I'll go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home