Monday, January 09, 2006

The postage rate was raised to thirty nine cents yesterday.

I know this because I needed to buy stamps to mail a birthday card, a few "greeting" cards, a check to my mother and a letter.

This letter that I mailed, well it is hard to believe that I finally wrote it. It has been on my to do list for months now and yesterday, while sitting at the Leen-O coffee shop, I decided to write it. I finished it last night a little after 9 pm. I put it in the envelope, sealed it and this morning I dropped it in the mail box.

I took the first step . . . now it is up to him to take the next.

4 Comments:

At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the blue's clues song "mail time" is going through my head. and don't even act like you don't know that song.

 
At 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work jen.
--kelli

 
At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm proud of you, jen.
~kristina

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger blinn said...

Jen, i'm proud of you. -blinn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home