Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all.

This holiday has been an enjoyable one. It seems the older I get, the more I learn to love and appreciate spending time with my family. Though the visit has been brief, it has been very good. It had been a good four or five months since I had seen most of my family, others it has been almost a year. The two days spent here in NY were spent well, we took in a good movie (see "The Family Stone" if you have the chance), attended a Christmas Eve service at the church I grew up in (where I got to see some people I have not seen in a very long time), and spent the entire day today with all of my exstended family. Good times and good memories that I will be sure not to forget for a long time.

Life really is all about choices.

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the truth might be in the choices.

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a nice time at home with your family and old church friends. you're right - life is so much about choices. i needed that reminder today and i'm glad to see that you're able to see the Truth in that now too. you're coming right along len jeonard, i'm happy about that.
--kelli

 
At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you. you probably know that. i am thinking of you all.
god bless you.
love and peace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home