Saturday, July 30, 2005

A year ago tomorrow I wrote this post about one my most favorite people in the entire world. A week ago today she welcomed her new baby boy into this world. I got to talk to her today for an hour or so and it was just simply amazing to listen to her talk about Callum and how much he has already changed her life.

Last year I wrote about how I would never forget the moments I spent at her wedding and now I will add to the "never forget list" talking with her about her baby boy for the first time, and realizing just how wonderful it is to be a part of her life, to call her my friend.

Over the last year she has remained that constant force in my life . . . for which I will never be able to thank her enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home