Friday, November 30, 2007

When I made my way to Mexico in the beginning of the summer, I knew my time there would change me.

Many thought I would go to Mexico and decide not to return.

But I did return . . . and many things had changed for me while I was there.

However, they were not the changes that I anticipated . . . in fact I was very much surprised by what happened to me in Mexico.

I came home with a very strong desire to root myself into life here . . . in the US . . . in Ohio . . . in Columbus . . . in Franklinton.

I had no idea that rooting would partly come to pass in the purchasing of a home . . . but it did.

And now, at the age of twenty three . . . I am a homeowner.

There are so many things attached that . . . so many things that happened to bring that to pass . . . but those things can be talked about in conversations.

It would be fair to say that something very big has happened in my life in the last four months.

Something I don't know how to describe . . . other than to say things just "clicked".

My search for resurrection has come to an end.

I am now knee deep in the beautiful process of coming alive.

Be Peace.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM , Blogger Debby said...

And it has been great to watch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home