Saturday, October 06, 2007

So I am officially in contract on 255 S. Yale.

The process was interesting and surprisingly quick . . . everything in happened in the less than two weeks.

As of right now, the plan is to close on November 9th.

So about a month from now 255 S. Yale will be my home . . . a home I will share with my mom who is moving here from New York.

I have thought a lot about the significance of buying this house . . . what it says about my life . . . and my future.

Among other things it means I am rooted here . . . rooted in life, rooted in family, rooted in Franklinton . . . and I really happy about all that.

If you had told me three years ago I would be buying a house here in Columbus . . . I would have laughed in your face.

But the truth is . . . now . . . I could not be more excited.

Good things are happening . . . good things are going to continue to happen.

Be Peace.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM , Blogger Emily said...

i'm so happy for you.

 
At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool house!

Very happy for you and will pray for a smoothe and easy closing and move-in.

God's presence will fill it I am sure!

Peace!

 
At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!
Mandy

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Again, chica, I need you to email me your digits! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin excited for you! I miss you! When is the house warming party?

HUGS!
Kara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home