Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Charlie Hall has a new CD out called "Flying Into Daybreak".

I have been listening to it quite a bit lately, especially track number nine.

There is one line . . . "You bring daybreak in the night." . . . that keeps repeating in my mind.

Yesterday afternoon I traveled down to Oxford to have dinner with some friends.

I took this photo on the way home this morning.




I think the imagery of daybreak in the night is very fitting for the thoughts I processed on my way home this morning.

My cover got blown last night . . . and I did not even know I had been "under cover".

The friends I have down in Oxford have come to know me well over the last year . . . well enough to "call me out" last night.

I was surprised . . . but very grateful.

It would seem that I was trying to hide behind a lie . . . instead of living out what know God is asking of me.

The conversation we had over dinner and then "tetonka" brownies prepared the way for my daybreak.

I think I am no longer in search of resurrection . . .

. . . I think I am in the process of coming alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home